Have you insured the WHOLE family ?
Introducing the best Pet Medical Aid in the industry :
PetMed is an insurance product designed to cover the unexpected veterinary costs that pet cats or dogs may incur as the result of illness or injury.
Finally a stand alone product available to the general broker.
The PetMed policy is an easy to read one page document, no small print or technical jargon.
Who can join ?
Any pet cat or dog older than 8 weeks and younger than 8 years that is kept as a household pet in the RSA. All vaccinations must be up to date at the time of joining.
What is covered ?
- The treatments covered include, but are not limited to, consultations, investigations, surgery and medication.
- Rehabilitation treatments, chemotherapies and radiotherapies are only covered subject to a detailed treatment plan being submitted and pre-approved by P.UMA.
- Chronic treatment plans may be purchased at an additional premium as a complement to this insurance.
- Chronic treatment plans are subject to a maximum annual limit.
- Hereditary Conditions cover – provided it’s not pre-existing.
- Supportive Rehabilitation /post-surgery – subject to pre-approval and treatment protocols.
What is the cost ?
Dog – R 237* (Full Cover) I Cat R 165* (Full Cover) I Cat/Dog R 100* (Accident Only Cover)
*excludes 12% Genlib Fee
Insured through Renasa Insurance Company Ltd.